The smart solution to keep your family hydrated
Are you an advocate of healthy drinking water? If yes, then you must keep your family including pets hydrated. Make sure that you and your loved ones drink enough water throughout the day. But sometimes you just get sick of buying and carrying water bottles to your home to keep your family sufficiently hydrated.
Choosing the perfect water filter for your home can be overwhelming as there are many varieties to choose from. Whether you are after a countertop water filter or a complete home water filtration system we are able to help you navigate through the benefits of each to find what works best for you.
Under Sink Water Coolers
Simply put, the under sink water filter diverts the cold water from your pipes via a valve diverter onto the filter before reaching the sink taps.
Benefits of Under Sink Water Filters
- Under sink water filters improve taste of the drinking water. They ensure that none of the chlorine or fluoride particle can cause unpleasant taste or odour issues in the water.
- Removal of chemicals which may cause unpleasant taste and odour in the water.
- Improved quality of tap water.
- Nice and compact, the Under Sink Water Filter will not take up precious counter space.
- Can be easily installed without a plumber.
- Easy to maintain and minimal maintenance required.
- Providing high-quality drinking water for your household.
- Cost-effective – no more bottle water required.
Aqua One Australia
Aqua one is the leading brand of water purifiers, water bubblers and water filters in Australia. We aim to provide safe and healthy water everywhere in Australia. We have a wide range of under sink water coolers, filters, and purifiers. Reverse Osmosis, Carbon filters, fluoride removal, and high flow water filters are the part of our offerings.
Please visit our website https://aquaoneaust.com.au/new-wp/product/undersink-water-filter/ for further information. If you are looking to get a free quote, please contact us via email or call us on (07) 3395 7122 to discuss you and your families requirements.